UPENDO MEANS LOVE
We fight to ensure that all ovc’s (orphans and vulnerable children) achieve their full potential, by providing them a high quality education and through the creation of a supportive environment that upholds their rights to live, grow, be protected and fully develop their talents.
- To provide access to education for OVC’s in Kangemi
- To offer medical support to OVC’s in Kangemi.
- To reduce malnutrition rates among OVC’s through the feeding programme.
- To provide psychosocial care and support to OVC’S and their parents /guardians in Kangemi.
- To empower Upendo parents economically and socially for sustainable development